Quantcast

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Hello good people! Yeah, I've gone through and changed a few things, like, the color scheme, (it was almost pastel pink with cherry blossoms, but Antonio shot that down,) and the layout. I just felt like it needed to be changed, that is until I am able to go in to my lovely art programs and design a layout for the site. I will slowly be adding some buttons for the podcasts though so you don't have to search for the link I've placed randomly in the post. :) I hope to have those up by tomorrow.

You've probably also noticed that we've been a bit quiet. Blame real life. I had a family emergency, that's still kind of going on, but slowing down, and a few other things that have caused me to go into over-stress mode. And real life attacked Antonio, specifically his back last I checked.

What else is new? Well, as some of you might know, the TCPS podcast is available in the iTunes store, and now we are also available in the Zune Marketplace! Yay! We're also on Twitter! You can follow us @TCPSpodcast, and you can watch out soon for a Facebook page, also. We are all over the internet! We even have an email! If you wanted to get a hold of us, ask us some questions, send us some comments, or anything really.

Now, what can you look forward to seeing? Well, I'll tell you!

New podcasts! - Video Challenges including Chrono Trigger, Kirby, Metroid, Shinobi, Kid Icarus, and many others.
Podcasts on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, DLC, Video Game music radio stations, and whatever else we feel like.
More guests, including Joe 'Covenant' Lamb, Shua, Julia 'Jules' Sherred, the return of Owen, and many others. Oh yeah, people wanna be on this podcast. We cool.

New blog posts! - Reviews on Dragon Age 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Prinny. Gaming crafts that exist in real life, and maybe a special blog post including some Steampunk, (I have my reasons.)

New Layout/Extras! - As I mentioned above, a new layout might be on its way soon, along with some new buttons for media downloads. Also we''ll have some fun extras showing up, like video podcasts from Antonio, and our YouTube channel featuring our Let's Play's!

As you can see we have some awesome stuff coming up, some awesome stuff has happened, and we're not running out of ideas anytime soon. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Tell the internets! To Continue Press Start is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment