Quantcast

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Still Not Dead: E3 Edition

As I type this I am currently editing our first pocast in a year. And it's the Microsoft E3 wrap up podcast. I'm also watching the Nintendo direct E3 announcement, but I would lying if I said I was getting any information from this. The lag is so bad, even in 240p, that it keep buffering every 5-10 seconds. This is not a good start for Nintendo to announce their titles. I want to think that I haven't missed anything since it's taking forever. I don't know how long this was supposed to take (as it's all pre-recorded it looks like), but the buffering and eventually skipping was not good.

I'm having to rewatch the stream to get the information that I missed. We'll talk about what this means later on the podcast.

We're recording podcasts today, and writing blogs, and posting videos as E3 officially opens to the public and trailers and news comes out. Stay tuned. We're back, and we're going to be doing some cool stuff. More videos coming to the Youtube channel as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment